Monday, September 12, 2011

Details on the Show!!

I just got word today that the show will be airing on the premiere date, which is totally unexpected! So that means my show will be on the CW (channel 5 in Toledo) @ 3:00pm Monday September 19th. 
They said there will be 2 show airing that day and I don't know which one will be my episode, but I strongly suggest to watch both shows anyways. Because I am sure they will both be great! I will continue to remind everyone on facebook and twitter. Keep your eyes open and be very excited because I know I am!!!

In other news, I am finally starting to feel good. It was a tough week but I did some reading on the medication and the side effects should subside after the first few weeks. Plus I saw my doctor today and he wasn't to worried about it. Very sad that I was experiencing such severe side effects but confident that I will begin to tolerate the injections in no time. Also he said it is possible that I am getting too much calcium causing me to get sick which can be adjusted. In all that is great news and I hope I can continue on this medication and fix the problem. Thanks for all the encouraging messages, like I have always said without you guys I am nothing :)

2 comments: