Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Questions!!!!!!!!

So thinking of topics to write about is much harder than I thought it would be, but also I don't want this blog to be a one way street. Aka me just preaching for however many paragraphs, I want it to be a discussion and full filling for all involved, including me. So I have decided that I would like to start dedicating at least one blog a week or month to answer questions that you guys have for me! Any thing at all, I say all subjects are fair game. Like I have and always will say knowledge is power and me being private about my life won't help anybody, especially me. Email me any questions to my gmail account Stevie.beale21@gmail.com, this way the email will go straight to my phone and I will be able to stay on top of this.

Alright guys bring on the questions, I know you all have ones you are dying to ask me and I can tell you I am dying to answer them. I love contributing to someone gaining more knowledge that will allow them to become a more aware citizen. I should also give credit a certain blogger who I enjoy reading his posts for giving me this idea.... You know who you are. :)

1 comment:

  1. still fielding questions?

    sday0210@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete